- €103.6 million are allocated for the investment and sustainability of the environmental and agricultural sectors.
- A plan for the maintenance and the management of the Family Park is being drawn. In this respect €200,000 are allocated.
- Registration tax on cars and motors will be reduced.
- A vehicle scrap scheme will again be implemented, with an allocation of €600,000 over 2 years.
- Maintaining Biodiversity by conserving and enhancing indigenous species (such as the Holm Oak scheme).
- Encouraging the practice of Organic Farming.